As its name suggests, PowerPoint to Flash Converter
is a program that enables to convert presentation file into flash files. A helpful function if you often have to send or publish heavy presentation files.
- Conversion: this software is meant to convert PowerPoint 2007 files to Macromedia Flash files (SWF). The conversion will be done easily and accurately and keeping at the same time the original effects, sounds, and other setting.
- Edition option: during conversion, users are allowed to combine several presentation files into one flash file. Once converted to flash format, user are free to customize setting such as resolution, back ground colors, frame rate, display quality and so on.
- Sharing option: If needed, flash files freshly converted can be included on your web pages, Intranet as well as on sharing websites like Youtube, Daily motion, MySpace and so on. This feature is a way to make sharing presentation easier without attaching files to email, thus solving sending heavy file issues.
- Loading: PowerPoint to Flash Converter supports quite all presentation format namely .PPT, .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX. Another convenient feature is that loading files can be done one by one or by batch.
- It is an easy-to-use tool, and also provides accurate and fast conversions.
- It includes a Streaming technology.
Latest update on November 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM.