Chasys Draw IES
is an image editing and paint tool designed by John Paul Chacha’s Lab. You can find below its four separate programs (Artist, Viewer, Converter and raw-Photo) and key features.
- Artist: for this feature, Chasys Draw IES Artist enables to edit images in a record time. It allows you to retouch the image using custom brushes. Users can adjust transparency, contrast, etc and at the same time enhance the quality and retouch the image.
- Converter: Chasys Draw IES Converter is a function for a fast file conversion. It is capable of performing a mass processing in IES suite; a process that can save hard disk resources.
- Viewer: concerning Chasys Draw IES Viewer, it is a tool allowing users to view changes in real-time. It can manipulate pictures if needed, such as rotating and zooming and more.
- Raw-photo: this software integrates Chasys Draw IES raw-Photo. Thanks to this feature, it is possible to import RAW images to edit. It enables you to improve changes brought to an image and prepare it for printing or sharing.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Server, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM.
- Disk space: 550 MB
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Chasys Draw IES can be downloaded for free.
- It had a graphical and intuitive interface.
- It recognizes filters for Photoshop plug-ins (8BF).