is a well-known software designed for editing audio files. It has all the tools you need to cut, copy or paste audio files. You can also make recordings with ease.
- Editing: GoldWave can cut, paste, paste, insert, replace or overwrite audio files. It is possible to create a transition between two files to avoid sudden changes. All operations can be done in a few clicks. It is compatible with most audio formats.
- Recording and playback: the playback of an audio file is facilitated. As a waveform or spectral analysis, you can have a real-time view of the file being processed. Recording is also possible from a microphone, a device connected to the input line and other resources.
- Effects: to improve or modify the sound, adding a dozen of effects is possible. For instance, GoldWave offers an equalizer, reverb, "flanger" and much more. It also featured with a noise reduction and pop/click filters. Since it is customizable, users are given the possibility to create their own presents for effects.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: 700MHz processor
- Hard disk space required: 200MB
- Accelerated video card (16-bit or true 32-bit color)
- DirectX compatible sound card driver
- DirectX 8 or later
- This complete audio editing tool is entirely easy to use.
- It offers an intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface.
- This shareware version is limited to 150 commands for each session.
Latest update on September 17, 2013 at 01:47 AM.