A cybercafe is a place offering Internet access. It is also a small business owner to gain profit. CyberCafePro
is a management tool that is specially designed for cybercafés.
- Timing: with this software, you can find out the activities of all users from their start connection to their end sessions with its timing tool. The process is simple: when the user accesses to a session, you can see it from your screen.
- Billing: you will no longer need to take the calculator to count the amount of the session. In fact, CyberCafePro displays directly via its interface how much each customer has to pay for connecting to Internet. You just have to visit the workstation of the client and then communicate the amount he has to pay for.
- Monitoring: the management is ensured with this software. In fact, it offers you an admin page where you have full control over each client activity and even see their browser histories. In case the customer would run an activity that may damage the operation of a machine, you can disable it.
- CyberCafePro can support multiple computers at once; you just have to share it on the local network or Wi-Fi network.
- LAN knowledge is required.
- CyberCafePro is not available in other languages.
Latest update on November 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM.