Supply Chain Planning
is a software developed to ease inventory management. It helps to plan material procurement process. Designed by Jada Management Services, it fits to small businesses as well as sole-traders.
- Action plans: the program proposes to establish action plans for the management of goods. Using several charts and graphs, it is possible to evaluate the progress of different operations and keep track of stocks' movements.
- Handling: designers have thought of adding the technique of drag-and-drop to controls. Thanks to that, users can easily add products to the database. This system is also valid in the adding of new items.
- Forecasting: one of the main features of SCP is the management of supply chains. According to different items, this tool advises users on goods they should purchase and when to do it in order to anticipate customers' demands. Analyzing the result can be done thanks to the well-designed interface.
- It is customizable.
- Reports are generated regularly to ease products follow-up.
- Supply Chain Planning offers a large database able to record wide range of files.
Latest update on August 25, 2014 at 08:15 AM.