Helicon Photo Safe
helps to improve the management and the protection of graphics files stored in the hard drive. This program can also be used to backup and edit images.
- Supported formats: image files that are imported to Helicon Photo Safe will be located in its database that can serve as photo album. The most common image formats such as JPEG, Adobe Photoshop PSD as well as RAW ones can all be supported.
- Protection: in order to restrict the access to Helicon Photo Safe's database, the user is required to set a password. It also uses an encryption algorithm to enhance the security of all images that have to be kept private.
- Sharing: this software is packed with three main icons for sharing images over the Internet. In fact, pictures can be directly published on Picasa, Flickr and Facebook just via login to them and switching accounts.
- Editing: some basic editing tools are integrated to Helicon Photo Safe. It can detect duplicate image files automatically and the user will have to choose the one to delete. Tools for cropping, adjusting brightness and saturation as well as white balance correction are available.
- Management: all imported files are organized according to various criteria (date and theme) defined by the administrator. It is possible to classify them into folders and subfolders. Data can be browsed with two-panel layout.
- It supports images from the memory card of digital cameras.
- As a trial version, it is quite limited in features.
Latest update on October 30, 2014 at 08:03 AM.