Coloring Book III: Animals
makes one of favorite kids’ pastimes practicable on computers. Dataware, the software’s editor has made one of the most basic hobbies available on a computer as response to technology changes.
- Coloring: Coloring Book III: Animals is a program intended for children over 3. Its principle is as pretty simple as coloring on a paper. The application displays shapes to color, and your kids will fill them with color according to their inspirations or to your instructions.
- Animals: for Coloring Book III: Animals, shapes supplied with it are animals that are different from each other. Overall there are 50, among them; we can quote alligator, bats, butterfly, cat, cow, turtle, wolf and many others.
- Easy: for it to be easily handled by kids, Coloring Book III: Animals’ interface has been made more attractive and more user-friendly. It features wide and colorful buttons making it really suitable for children.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP.
- Required drive space: 1 Mb.
- You can choose to set on background music during coloring time.
- It includes a printing option.
- It is easy to use.
- The number of animal to color is quite reduced in this trial version.