AutoPlay Media Studio
is a professional program for creating software. Its use is simple and requires no advanced knowledge in programming.
- Project manager: AutoPlay Media Studio gathers all created projects in a database that appears as an explorer tree. Users can open, edit and even delete a program created from this directory.
- Creation: this tool generates visual software programming in less than 5 minutes. The media content to be inserted are placed with a simple drag and drop on the main interface. AutoPlay Media Studio contains predefined scripts in resources; the user only has to assign one for each inserted object (Images, text, music, video, documents, etc.).
- Exporting: AutoPlay Media Studio saves applications in executable format. Users can burn them to CD and share to other people. They may also be modified by other publishers using Java, C and Visual Basic.
- AutoPlay Media Studio supports most multimedia files such as images, flash animations or sounds.
- It enables to create plug-ins and add-ons with the program.
- This is a shareware version expiring after 20 days of use.
Latest update on July 30, 2014 at 04:48 AM.