AAC is compressing your audio files and at the same time retaining the original quality. If you ever want to convert your MP3 file into AAC or vice versa, AAC MP3 Converter
can help you. Here are its key features.
- Conversion: ACC MP3 Converter is not only converting AAC files into MP3 but can also convert several audio and video formats. It can support batch conversion to convert several files at the same time just by dragging and dropping.
- Supported formats: the application supports about 90 file formats including 3GP, SWF, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AVI, CDA, DV, DIF, VOB, DVD, FLV, MP3, MPEG, MP2, M4A, M4B, MP4, FLAC, MKV, DVR MS, APE,M4V, OGG, MOV, QT, RA, RAM, RM, RMVB, DAT, WAV, WMA, ASF, WMV and much more.
- Customization: users can adjust the sound of your AAC files, change the frequency; split left and right channels, bit rate and quality. Its users are also allowed to normalize audio files.
- Tag edition: it may happen that your files are saved into incorrect information. ACC MP3 Converter can add ID3 tag such as title, album, year, artist and genre to your files (MP3, MP4, M4A and M4B.).
- AAC MP3 Converter supports more than 90 audio and video formats.
- Fully compatible with Vista.
- It expires after 30 days of use and you have to buy for a license.
Latest update on November 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM.