Alive Text to Speech
is a speech synthesis program for reading text in any application out loud. The output can be saved in the most common formats and even converted to other ones.
- Text reader: this utility enables to read text on almost all applications that can run on Windows operating system. For instance, Alive Text to Speech can work with all email clients, all Websites, PDF, Word and Excel documents.
- Record and save: the sound can be saved in several formats. MP3, OGG, VOX and WAV are the output formats for all audio sounds. Another option allows the user to just insert the file and directly convert them to one of these formats.
- Batch process: this function can be activated for MP3 output. This means that the user can automatically save and convert the recorded audio into MP3 file format. This process is avoiding time wasting if the user needs them urgently.
- Alive Text to Speech is working with Microsoft text-to-speech engine.
- It supports command line.
Latest update on November 11, 2014 at 06:21 AM.