is a Windows software that facilitates file management. Indeed, it enables to customize each icon folder according to the needs and preferences of the user.
Color code: Rainbow Folder
aim is to change the color of icons that illustrate a folder. The user can choose from a wide range of colors offered on this program. The final choice will be left to the user.
Process: once this program is launched, the tree structure will display all folders and sub-folders that are on the PC. This process facilitates the user's tasks in assigning a color code to each item.
Management: note that when the coloring is finished, Rainbow Folder
can provide assistance in file management. It allows the user to perform daily activities such as copying, renaming, moving or deleting a file.
- Rainbow Folder is a free program.
- Thanks to its being lightweight, it consumes little memory resources and does not slow down the computer.
- It offers a practical system to manage favorite folders.
- Color can be picked up randomly on the program's database.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 28, 2014 at 08:40 AM.