is a program allowing users to rename and resize images stored on the hard drive. Other options are available to better manage image collections.
- Rename and resize: Pics Organizer gives the ability to rename images on the hard drive easily. The user just has to give a generic name and the program does the rest. This is the same when resizing an image to the users' needs.
- Batch mode: this program can process to all actions in a matter of seconds. Indeed, it is no longer required to rename and resize images one by one, the process can be done in batch. For instance, when resizing, the user just has to define a percent ration and select from the 16 interpolation method.
- Duplicate finder: once this program is downloaded Pics Organizer can automatically find out duplicate image files. This step achieved, it is up to the user to delete the image or not. Note that these files can clutter and slow down the system.
- Image display: Pics Organizer can display EXIF information on digital images. Apart from that, all images will be displayed in thumbnail mode or in large window. A double click on each image enables to view the image in full display.
- Pics Organizer is practical and simple to use.
- The intuitive interface is facilitating its handling.
- 12 advanced filters are available to apply to images.
- Nothing special to report.