is a parental control tool especially destined to limit computer and Internet use. Being simple to handle, it suits all willing parents. This tool is developed and published by Rain City Digital LLC.
- Time limits: it is worth to note that this program can support several children. This means that parents can limit computer use for each one of their child. TimesUpKidz can restrict the access to the computer every day or every week. It is also possible to block it for specific hours of the day.
- History charts: this function enables parents to have a look at the total time used by the child as well as a graph of the statistics of hours of the day. These reports are displayed there every day and every week.
- Reminder: a few minutes before the computer shutdown, TimesUpKidz can be configured to notify the child. This means that he has enough time to stop all activities, log off and close all applications.
- TimesUpKidz is a reliable tool.
- It offers an intuitive interface.
- There is an automatic duration appropriate for each child.
- This a trial version that is expiring after 30 days.