Every time you have to upload a file for Internet use, you are most of the time asked to adjust the size of the picture. As its name suggest, Resize My Pictures
by MeVeNSoft is a petite application for changing the size of your pictures and which supports the most popular types of image files.
- Picture resize: Resize My Pictures is an application that is very easy to use. For resizing picture, users just have to select picture they want to resize and then, drag it onto the application’s main window. Batch processing is possible if you have to load several images simultaneously.
- Tools and tasks: its first task is called “Resize picture” which allows its users to resize image by keeping its’ proportions. The other one called “Custom size” is where users can define manually width and height of a given image. Finally, “Template” task helps to choose from a wide range of resizing templates in order to change a picture’s size.
- Supported file formats: the application is supporting most of image file formats that are the most used in the Internet. Here are they: JPG, JPEG, GIF and PNG. They are available both for input and output formats.
- Interface: Resize My Pictures’s interface is of the most intuitive. Its main window contains all important information about the image being edited such as the file name, size and current resolution. Users are easily guided to accomplish any tasks.
- Resize My Pictures is practical and easy to use.
- Users can keep or reduce the quality of the image.
Latest update on November 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM.