Now, known under the name of "MP4 Player", TubePlay
is a Windows application to play MP4, FLV and WebM video files that have been downloaded from the Internet.
- Player: TubePlay can play MP4, FLV and WebM videos that have been downloaded from the Internet. To open and play a file, you just have to double-click a video or an audio file. If not, you can also drag and drop a file to the program and play it after.
- Control: users are given the opportunity to control the playback progress, to zoom in and out (0.5X/1X/2X mode) and watch movie in full screen mode if it is necessary. It is also possible to adjust the volume commands and use the mute option.
- Playlist manager: once you get your videos from the Internet, the application lets you create and manage playlists. You can categorize each track by genre, by name, by date, by category or other since the application had already displayed information about the video or audio.
- TubePlay is easy to use.
- Although lightweight, it supports many attractive features.
- It supports file association.
- It is a shareware version.