Media players are increasing in number. You can try Quack Player
. It has been designed by HD 1988 Labs. This program has its key features that are detailed below.
- Player: Quack Player is primarily a media player that is easy to use. Designed to run exclusively on Windows, navigating through all menus and Playlist is more fluid with this program.
- Capture screen: Quack Player is also an application enabling to capture screen. In fact, this program can also take snapshots of any video played on your computer screen.
- Compatibility: this program can support a wide range of codecs and formats including AVI, WMA, WMV, MPG media files, MOV, MP3 and many more. You will discover them once you install it on your computer system.
- Creating playlists: users are free to create as many playlists as they wish. Indeed, drag and drop system is supported by this application to make it easier to handle.
- Setting: some commands built-in to Quack Player can change videos settings. For instance we can cite contrast, brightness, saturation, sound equalizer, etc. Others are used to make screenshots.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk Space: 7M B.
- Quack Player is completely free.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- Not available in other languages.
See also :