is an application for taking video screen recording. The ouput video will be saved in a format supported by the program. Geovid is the developer and publisher of this tool.
- Recording modes: Screen Vidshot is offering three ways to record the screen. The first one is only capturing an active window; the second is in a region which is selected by the user, and thirdly the desktop or the entire screen.
- Video settings: once recorded, the user can select the output quality. For that, Screen Vidshot enables users to check the video compression as well as some properties such as the frame rate. Once this step completed, it can be saved to a destination folder.
- Output formats: Screen Vidshot supports the most popular video formats that are used in multimedia world. It enables to save videos in exactly three formats that are ASF (Active Streaming Format), AVI (Audio Video Interleave) and Windows Media Video or WMA.
- Screen Vidshot is an essential tool for creating demos and multimedia presentation.
- The user interface is simple to use.