is a utility for keeping track of all users' books. They just need to enter data related to books in the program's database to manage them afterwards. It is developed by Spacejock Software.
- Import: BookDB2 enables users to import Books directly from the "File" browser on the interface. It is also possible to import Copies of books, borrowers and even LibraryThing XLS to it just via a few clicks of the mouse.
- Database: apart from entering books, BookDB2 users are also recommended to add the list of all books on their possessions. Filling up the name of the author, publisher(s), category as well as the title of the book can be entered therein.
- Viewing: BookDB2 is built-in with a powerful viewer. For this option, the user just has to search a book by author, publisher or even per category. This function is quickening the searching for some books of a given type.
- Operating System: Windows, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- BookDB2 enables to export books, copies and text books as HTML.
- It can be accessible through several languages.
- This tool is free of all users.
- Nothing special to report.
See also :