Designed by KeronSoft, iPhoto
lets you download photos on the web. The process can be done in a matter of minutes and requires no special knowledge.
- Capture: iPhoto takes more than a few captures in a minute. For instance, if a capture takes 2 seconds, in a minute, the software will get 240 photos. The process is simple, it analyzes the structure of the Web site you have selected, saves all files in JPG, GIF formats and voila.
- Recording: the traditional process is to save images after capture. With iPhoto, your images will be grouped hierarchically in the interface and can be accessed one at a time with a click of a mouse. You will need an image viewer to open them.
- Information: to help the user to manage the downloaded pictures, iPhoto provides the necessary information about them such as the name, size and date of capture, and that, for each downloaded images.
- Easy to use: with a simple and intuitive interface, users can easily handle iPhoto and downloading will be a breeze. This application does not require any special computer skills in order to handle it.
- It is available for 30 days with some limitations.
Latest update on November 21, 2016 at 05:29 PM.