We are accustomed to convert MP3 to MIDI files. However, we can perform the inverse by converting MIDI files to MP3 files. There are several tools to process to this such as MID2MP3
- Conversion: as the main function of MID2MP3 is conversion, it can convert your MIDI files into MP3 and also into WAV and WMA. Moreover, the conversion is processed in a matter of seconds.
- Batch conversion: MID2MP3’s particularity lies in the fact that it supports batch conversion. The process is simple. All you need to do is to import the file into the interface, and then, choose the output format, click the “Convert” button, and voila. In addition, it gives the possibility to set options for output formats.
- Supported formats: MID2MP3 supports the majority of all audio formats. You can count mid 0, mid 1, mid 2, riff mid 0, riff mid 1, karaoke (kar) as well as MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg-Vorbis (OGG), FLAC, Musepack (MAC), WavPack (WV), Monkey's Audio (APE), True Audio (TTA). Once converted, setting the properties of these files can be performed such as adjusting the quality, bitrate, stereo settings, frequency, ID3 tags and much more.
- Interface: apart from the features mentioned above, this tool is also equipped with a simple and intuitive interface that facilitates its use. In addition, for more information on its handling, a help tab has been integrated to it.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- Required disk space: 10 MB.
- This software is downloadable free of charge.
- It is easy to use.
- This a shareware version that expires after 15 days of use.
- You can only save 60 seconds of audio files for this trial version.
Latest update on November 17, 2016 at 03:41 AM.