Although users may need two to three days of training before mastering it, Ok-Inventory
is an easy-to-use application to help manage accounting, business and inventory. It has been designed to meet the requirements of SME, SMI and big companies.
- Finances: Ok Inventory can manage an unlimited number of bank accounts. It can trace all transactions during a given year. Users can manage incoming/outgoing payments, additional costs. Multiple currencies are supported and managing other financial operations is also possible.
- Sales management: the application can save all goods and services in and out of the company. It manages sales marketing strategy: push, pull. In addition, it helps users to manage orders (for vendors or customers), price lists and can also create and print out warranty slips for each sold items.
- Inventory: inventory work can also be completed by the program. Indeed, it is important to establish an accounting system to calculate the real cost of a given commodity. It helps to view current stock and product lots at warehouses and make an adjustment of goods balance.
- Reporting: it can give reports on sales and supplies, balances with suppliers and customers, and profits and costs. So, the application can highlight the balance of individual accounts.
- Online sales: with Ok-Inventory, users are allowed to upload their inventory to web site with a single click. They can also customize the view of each product as well as the images.
- The application is easy to use.
- Intuitive and plain interface.