Icepine Video Converter Pro
is a converter solution by Icepine Systems. It can easily convert video and rip DVD to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, VCD, DVD, mobile phone, MP4 Players and more.
- Supported input and output formats: Icepine Video Converter Pro supports a wide range of video, audio and subtitle formats. For input formats, it is compatible with AVI, MP4, RealMedia, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC and DVD subtitle, SRT and etc. Concerning output formats, it can support AVI, MP4, Quicktime MOV, FLV, VCD, MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE and much more.
- Supported output devices: specified in its website, Icepine Video Converter Pro supports a compendium of devices. Among them, we can cite Apple iPod, BlackBerry Tour, Bold, Archos, Android mobile phone, Nokia, Sandisk Sansa and General 3GP mobile phone.
- Video converter: having the main function of a video converter, Icepine Video Converter Pro offers to convert your DVDs and videos in high quality and high speed. It also supports batch conversion.
- Video demultiplexer and multiplexer: apart from that, its video demultiplexer can also extract audio from a video, and video tracks from AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG and MKV. Concerning the video multiplexer, this feature enables to merge audio tracks and video tracks together.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Hard disc drive: 20MB space for installation
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Graphic card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Icepine Video Converter Pro is a full-featured application.
- It is possible to edit video and audio, add watermark effect, adjust some settings, etc.
- It is a shareware version.
Latest update on July 1, 2013 at 07:39 AM.