Even if Windows already offers data protection features, there are some limitations to their use. Hide Folders 2012
proposes features with no boundary. All your files and folders can become inaccessible or invisible for a period of time.
- Protection modes: when using Hide Folders 2012, users will be asked to choose between the following options: Hide folder, Lock folder, Hide and Lock folder, Read only or No protection. They are enough clear but for “Read Only” all users can do is to read, adding modification will be forbidden. For the “No protection” mode, you take away the protection.
- Security: if the user wants to add some “trusted” applications to the protected document, this can be done with Hide Folders 2012. Indeed, the app lets users draw a list of trusted processes that will have an unlimited access to protected files and folders.
- Innovation and upgrade: new features have been added to this latest version making it more reliable and efficient. Apart from that, Hide Folders 2012 also offers direct link to its upgrade so that you can have the latest version and other related applications.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Hide Folders 2012 offers more than Windows protection features can propose.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It runs in stealth mode and support NTFS, FAT32 and FAT volumes.
- It is a shareware version expiring after 30 days of use.