You cannot fully protect your computer system if you do no know all details about hardware and applications installed on it. Free VeeSee
provides its users detailed information about hardware with an intuitive interface.
- Hardware’s information: after installing the application on your computer system, it will show you current information about it. You will discover mainboard information (motherboard, memory, processor, CPUID, etc.), storage information like logical/phisical drivers.
- Network information: apart from that, Free VeeSee can also display details about the network related to a computer, multimedia and Window’s general information. Users are given the possibility to check out hardware infos about the company and network.
- Graph: information about the computer and network is provided and displayed in graph. So then, you can find the computer devices’ temperature, the voltage of each used devices, the speed of the fan as well as the CPU use and memory usage.
- Interface: menus are displayed in order with graphical icons to help in the handling of the application. On the top right of it, you are allowed to type a word to search for.
- Operating systems: Windows XP.
- Free VeeSee is quite practical and easy to use.
- It is easy to install and uninstall.
- Nothing special to report.