As its name already suggests, USB Secure
is an application aiming at protecting USB flash drives via password. Detailed below are some of the main features of this program designed by New Softwares Inc.
- Portable security: USB Secure is entirely portable. It can work with all portable data storage devices such as memory sticks, external hard drives and thumb drives. It ensures a full protection of all data stored in these devices.
- Protection: requiring no lengthy installation procedures, USB Secure protects all files and folders. This process can be performed with a single click of the mouse and thanks to simple and intuitive.
- Virtual drive: even protected, data can be viewed and modified by users who have typed the right password via a virtual drive. It enables users to have access to their files in no time.
- Password-protected: as told earlier, USB Secure enables to protect portable media. Even if no administration right is required for the installation, data are stored and cannot be viewed or changed without the right password.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB Secure is fast and easy to use.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It is a shareware version with limitations about its feature’s use.
Latest update on August 23, 2013 at 04:29 AM.