is a simple utility for creating animations. The output depends on the inspiration of the user and his ability to handle the program.
- Creation: with DigiCel FlipBook, the user is given the freedom to create animation with pen tools and draw directly. It is also possible to use digital photos uploaded from the Internet or browsed through the computer.
- Customization: adding effects and even audio sequences to the animation can be done easily with DigiCel FlipBook. The aim is to add personal and funny touch to the output. After that, the user just has to adjust the repetition to synch sound and images.
- Tools: apart from color palette for customizing the animation, DigiCel FlipBook also offers options to add visual effects to it. It is also possible to pan, zoom and rotate images. These tools are essential to edit images.
- Output formats: this latest version of DigiCel FlipBook enables to save the animation in GIF or in any video format. This means that the output can be played on the computers' multimedia player, on a TV set and even published on some video sharing websites.
- DigiCel FlipBook can work with all Windows versions.
- It is simple to use.
- This trial version delivers a permanent watermark on the output.
Latest update on July 30, 2014 at 04:53 AM.