Mounting a single sequence of video in professional studios can cost a small fortune. Now, with tools like Videocharge Studio
, you can create and edit your own video.
- Editing and video editing: Videocharge Studio is a program that can create and edit video. They can, among others, add effects, watermarks to their videos, or create thumbnails for each video. And it is important to note that the program supports a variety of video formats namely WMV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, FLV, SWF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2 and MKV file formats.
- Conversion: Videocharge Studio is primarily intended to assemble and edit video. It can also serve as a tool for converting video formats. To do this, know that it is equipped with a wide range of conversion tools.
- Improved video quality: you may have long videos that do not have a very good quality. With Videocharge Studio, it is possible to improve the quality of these videos.
- Creating websites: this feature enables to create websites for publishing modified or changed videos on the Internet. Indeed, users can create Websites on the base of your HTML template, create index pages for video galleries, and upload created files to FTP server.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000 / XP / Vista.
- Hard Disk: 30 MB
- The software is multilingual.
- It is very comprehensive and helps to add watermarks on a frame of the video file.
- It is quite difficult to take in hand.
- This is a trial version.
Latest update on March 26, 2013 at 01:19 AM.