TeamViewer remote connection is famous among Internet users. So as to improve its use, TeamViewer GmbH recently developed an application helping to manage it called TeamViewer Manager.
- Data Storage: TeamViewer Manager is a tool for data storage. It can save a lot of information and details about your partners and colleagues, employees or users. Easily accessible, this information can be accessed by the user when needed. In addition, you can be confident about the security of your data.
- Sharing: once the data is stored in TeamViewer Manager, it is then possible to share information and data via local network. This is a feature that makes the application useful and practical.
- Getting started: in addition to the features mentioned above, TeamViewer Manager is also quite easy to use. It is easy to install and uninstall. Options and menus are easily accessible thanks to an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Required disk space: 23 MB
- TeamViewer Manager is available in several languages including French.
- It is quite heavy and consumes a lot of system resources.
- This trial version is only restricted to five partners.