Data LifeSaver Home Edition
is a data recovery program that can get back files and folders that were accidentally deleted or lost after formatting, repartitioning or other processes.
- Recovery modes: Data LifeSaver Home Edition is equipped with a powerful recovery algorithm. There are two modes for recovering. The first one is a scan of the entire system which is going to take a little bit of time but with a more satisfying result. The other way is to scan a sector of the hard drive or lost partitions.
- Compatibility: this utility can recover data from a variety of storage devices. Indeed, Data LifeSaver Home Edition is compatible with most today's PC system such as FAT12/16/32 or NTFS. Many types of drives are also supported including SCSI, SATA, and IDE.
- Removable devices: what makes Data LifeSaver Home Edition stands out from other tools is that it provides support for removable storage devices. It is able to recover lost data from external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards and others.
- Data LifeSaver Home Edition can recover any type of data including music, video and document.
- The intuitive interface facilitates a lot its handling.
- The copy function is disabled for this trial version.