is offering all the necessary tools to work with your image files. It can import, view, manage, edit, print and share any image file in record time.
- Import and view: once you plug your camera to your computer and enter a new file, Firegraphic will automatically let you rename this image file. Photos and folders can be viewed all at once.
- Manage and edit: users get their images and can create favorites. It is featured with a photo pop-up preview for a quick look at the picture. If not, just scroll down the page to have all files and folders and subfolders. Firegraphic is also offering some basic editing tools.
- Print and share: Firegraphic users are given the possibility to print the edited images. They can be emailed to friends or burn to CDs to save guarding your memories.
- Other important features: apart from these features, there are some others that are worth to note here. For instance, Firegraphic also enables to capture a screen shot from a video that is being played. It can also play videos and help to manage video collection easily.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 200 MB
- Processor: an Intel Pentium 4 (or compatible) Processor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- Color monitor capable of displaying thousands of colors at a resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Firegraphic is an all-in-one and full-featured photo viewer.
- The interface is intuitive and quite well-designed.
Latest update on July 12, 2013 at 07:59 AM.