Whether you are a kindergarten or high school student or a university or secondary teacher and whatever your level in math is, the program Geogebra
will help you deepening your knowledge in this subject. Have been awarded eleventh times, Geogebra have already proven its performance.
- Multifunctional: GeoGebra is an educative and teaching program of all mathematics' branches. This program's main asset is that it combines geometric design, data and analytical calculating. While using this program, there will be three representations on its interface: graphic, algebraic and a spreadsheet and they are all linked with each other dynamically: every change made in one representation will immediately affect others.
- Versatile tool: GeoGebra can be used as a teaching, a presentation or an editing tool. Indeed, you are allowed to customize the user's interface and change representation display setting. The program features also a navigation bar from which you can browse figures drawing steps and also gives you the ease to print your graph, export them as images and allows you to create interactive web pages.
- New features: compared to the former version, this new one includes many new features such a compass, cones and backup in spreadsheet, an automatic regression line drawing. And moreover, it comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Geogebra is a free and an open source.
- It is available in forty five (45) languages.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM.