is a software especially dedicated to check the content of an audio file in order to correct some imperfections. This program is developed and published by MAF-Soft.
- Import: a browsing system enables the user to find any track stored on the hard drive in a matter of seconds. It is possible to browse an entire folder containing several audio files or only a track. MP3Test supports batch process.
- Analysis: once the file to work with is added to the program, the latter is automatically launching a complete and in-depth analysis. MP3Test is going to detect all damaged songs and the nature of errors on them.
- Output: once detected, the software gives users several choices that can be done with the damaged file. With a right-click of the mouse, the user can play the song, delete or move it as well as copying in to Clipboard or to an Excel Export.
- Song Infos: MP3Test can display the song information related to the track being analyzed. For instance, the program shows off the songs' formats, the artist singing it, the title as well as the duration of the track.
- MP3Test enables the access to some information related to each file format including the bit rate and frequency sample.
- This software is available in several languages including English, Spanish and French.
mp3test-1.7.0 (Build 172).zip, mp3test.zip
Latest update on June 27, 2014 at 09:48 AM.