2nd Speech Center
is a program enabling to listen to text files instead of viewing them on the screen. It is possible to create audio files that can be read on iDevices and CD players.
- Text-To-Speech: this program supports a compendium of text file formats. Indeed, 2nd Speech Center can read all Microsoft Word Documents, Rich Text Formats (.rtf), Emails, Web pages and other plain text files. The voice reading the file can be customized (female, male, etc) depending on the users' needs.
- Output modes: the output format can be recorded in two different audio file formats that are MP3 and WAV. These two formats are compatible with almost all players and can be synthesized to speakers or to audio files.
- Configurable: users can choose between two clipboard options. Apart from that, 2nd Speech Center's settings and global hotkeys can be directly defined by the user. It is also possible to set alarm and reminder to announce time to every special interval.
- Integration with Windows Explorer: what makes it interesting is that 2nd Speech Center can be integrated to Windows Explorer popup or context menu. For that, a click of the mouse is enough.
- It supports multiple languages (English, French, Chinese, etc.)
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.