is a tool that helps its users to protect computer tracks and internet history. All that can be performed with a single mouse click without having to launch Ctrl+H.
- Scan: the goal is to remove pictures, some temporary files and some texts on the hard disk drive that may slow down the computer system. Registry entry, Internet and application history, deleted files stored 0in the bin, cookies and much more will be listed just after the scan. Once deleted, they can never be taken back any longer.
- Supported Internet Browser: History Killer supports various internet browsers, and most of them are the mainly used by internet users. Among them are Firefox Mozilla, Opera, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and much more.
- Automatic clean-up: for each program, it is possible to select which files and history to delete. Apart from that, users as well configure an automatic clean-up each time the computer starts up.
- Interface: its interface is entirely easy to use with only 3tabs. In fact, it has 2 modes of work. With the first, the main window is visible for the user. For the second, it can be hidden so that its actions cannot be suspected.
- The software is very easy to use thanks to the intuitive interface.
- It can select the data you want to erase.
- The trial version is limited in functions.
Latest update on October 16, 2012 at 10:50 AM.