Nowadays, creating audio files only depends on your skills and creativity since program meant for that are available everywhere. You can get most of them for free like Super MP3 Recorder.
- Audio recorder: Super MP3 Recorder‘s main function is to record sound and save it in your hard drive. Whether it is a sound from online radio station, from a microphone or an old media device, this program will record them effortlessly. It can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Supported formats: among the supported formats, there are MP3, VQF, WMA, OGG, WAV and many others. You just have to launch it, hit record button, and it will manage to record whatever broadcasts on your sound card.
- Editing: Super MP3 Recorder is also able to cut your file by marking end and start of the part you want. Apart from that, trimming and copying files can be done in few clicks. Until now, no loss in quality has been reported, so it can be regarded as an efficient program.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 4 Mb.
- Its intuitive interface makes its use easier.
- You can download this version for free.
- It is a trial version which validity will expire after few days of use.
Latest update on April 17, 2013 at 03:20 AM.