is a secure way to encrypt video files stored on your PC. Designed by Applian Technologies Inc, this application enables to keep some videos secret and far from prying eyes.
- Encryption: with a strong encryption of 128-bit ARC4, Video Padlock can keep your folders and/or files secure and impossible to open without the right password. Indeed, apart from the tough encryption used by governments and industries all over the world, the file will also be password-protected. No one will have access to it without the right password.
- Other files: Video Padlock can encrypt video files, and has been especially designed for that purpose. But on the other hand, this program can also be used to protect audio files or any files with the same encryption.
- Instant playback: to decrypt the file, users just have to select the video (from Video Padlock’s interface), and click Play to watch the video immediately while choosing their favourite player. Some other programs may take minutes to decrypt a file, contrary to Video Padlock.
- Easy to use: without encryption and decryption required knowledge, users just have to choose the video files to encrypt so that they can become available on Video Padlock’s interface. After that, the user has to choose a master password to enter at each session.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Padlock is convenient and easy to use.
- This shareware version is expiring after some days of use.
Latest update on August 12, 2013 at 07:02 AM.