has been designed by Mystik Media which had been for a long time, offering all-in-one audio/video converter and editing tools. This is a powerful audio conversion software.
- Conversion: AudioCommander can convert numbers of audio file formats. Since the conversion is directly performed from the presentation format, it is done with swiftness without losing the quality. The tool can also perform batch conversion in which it is possible to launch multiple conversions simultaneously.
- Customization: when using the application, users are allowed to bring some modifications to the settings. In fact, they can adjust the settings of bitrate, the channels and even the frequencies.
- Supported formats: AudioCommander supports conversion between these audio file formats: CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, GSM, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, DSP, g726, g721, g723, MPC, MP+, etc. to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, MP2, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, DSP, GSM, or VOX with ease.
- Compact Disc database: the software is integrated with CDDB database which aims at looking up audio CD information over the Internet. In fact, thanks to this, users can have all information about the track such as the artist name, the CD title, track list and other additional information.
- AudioCommander is easy to use.
- Integrated with an extensive array of command-line switches and interface settings.
- It can routinely transfer audio tags from the source format to conversion output.
Latest update on November 22, 2012 at 08:40 AM.