Quick Image Resizer
also known as Quick Image Photo Resizer
enables to adjust the size of a digital image to easily upload it to the Web.
- Image processing: to start the process, the user can browse the file at the left top of the interface to import images to resize. If not, Quick Image Resizer also allows importing them via simple drag and drop of the mouse. The resizing can start with a few clicks of the mouse.
- EXIF metadata: an option is integrated to Quick Image Resizer permitting to keep and backup EXIF metadata. Among them, we can cite the exposure time, the creation time and dimensions. Anyway, the user is free to keep EXIF/XMP metadata or not.
- Edit settings: users are given the ability to edit settings schemes. For instance, Quick Image Resizer allows them to select the width and height of the image, the aspect ratio as well as the file compression.
- Output: the image, once resized, can be easily published online. To protect it from thieves, the image can be added a custom logo or a watermark. Quick Image Resizer also enables to send it via email message, upload it to Web site or copy the output to a CD.
- Quick Image Resizer is an essential and convenient tool.
- This trial version can only be used for 30 days.
Latest update on August 19, 2014 at 09:47 AM.