is an online time tracking software. It is designed by Actimind and helps users to organize their work and even increase company performance.
- Weekly-monitoring: the user can insert the time required to perform a task and add recommendations for its realization. So then, you can see if you are on time or not and arrange your schedule over the delay.
- Estimates: before the project, actiTIME allows you to estimate the needed time for realizing a task. Then, once this task is running, you can compare the forecast with the achievement.
- Reports: actiTIME provides detailed reports on the activity of all users when carrying out a project. That way, users can easily calculate and control cost and profit of all performed works.
- Email notifications: if a program has not been completed, actiTIME will send email notifications about assignments and estimates. They are also there to remind deadlines and worked out task estimate.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 800MHz
- RAM: 256 MB or better
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5
- MS Access
- ActiTIME is downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is graphical and intuitive.
- It is available on mobile application for iPhone.
- Definitely, the software is not really free.
Latest update on September 27, 2013 at 05:08 AM.