, designed by PixelMetrics is useful to take a capture and record anything on your computer in a matter of minutes. Capture can be images, video or audio.
- Capture: offering several capture modes, CaptureWizPro enables you to capture images, audio and video. You can start by capturing screen images, scrolling areas, video and audio and even Windows Store apps (using touch). Users can also use hot keys or tasbar icon to launch capture.
- Recording: recording audio or video via CaptureWizPro keeps every pixel in its real color. Streaming video can be recorded and saved as WMV, AVI or GIF animation files. For scroll tool captures, users can use macros to configure tools to work the way they want.
- Output formats: apart from file formats being listed above, CaptureWizPro also saves captured images as JPEG, PNG and BMP. To edit the image, you just have to single click the image.
- Other options : CaptureWizPro offers help in daily tips, printable guide, interactive demo and detailed help file. Other features also enable to add sticky notes, predictive capture, automatic backup and frame.You can save, print, paste, copy and email screenshots to contacts.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 4MB.
- Hard disk space: 10MB.
- CaptureWizPro helps to share ideas with other people.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 15 days of use.