Downloaded more than 4.000.000 times in over 142 countries, OpenProj
is an efficient and simple software renowned for planning your tasks and designed to manage your projects.
- Project management: indeed, this software allows you to create Gantt and PERT charts famous for managing your professional projects. In addition, you can easily access the tables and diagrams without complex operations.
- Conversion: moreover, you may benefit from OpenProj’s tools that allow you to convert your project specifications in a graphical way. You can easily come to a conclusion of each project
- Earned value project/performance management (EVPM): Earned value management or also called EVM, or Earned value project/performance management (EVPM) enables to determine project performance and progress in an objective manner.
- Gantt chart: integrated with a Gantt chart, all reports will appear in a type of bar chart illustrating a project schedule. Gantt charts illustrate the start and end dates of a project.
- PERT: also known as Program (or Project) Evaluation and Review Technique, OpenProj also uses this technique to analyze and represent the tasks involved in completing a given project.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista.
- Compatible with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Substantially similar to Microsoft Project, OpenProj offers you the possibility to import files of the same type and then edit them.
- OpenProj is entirely free.
- Even if the software is free, there is still a paid version with a few options that are not available in the free version.