Need to provide training to your employees remotely? Mikogo
can be the tool that you are searching for. In fact, it is a free sharing software to make online conferencing and remote controls.
- Capacity: Mikogo can support up to 20 participants simultaneously. These participants can interact (file exchange, visualization and recording sessions, etc.). It has the ability to download files up to 200 MB.
- Security: identifying participants, data compression and user authentication are completely secure. Indeed, Mikogo uses an encryption algorithm up to 256-bit security exchanges.
- HTML viewer: thanks to its HTML viewer, the software offers the possibility to integrate a large number of contacts in the conference without having to download third party software.
- Other options: this platform allows online conferences, presentations, product demonstrations, file transfers, Chat, mail folders by email or copy and paste. Mikogo is configurable in 30 different languages.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Linux tux, Apple.
- Memory: 128MB of RAM.
- Processor: Pentium 500 MHz CPU.
- Mikogo is very convenient for remote training and teaching.
- It has the ability to save and view later conferences.
- It is downloadable for free.
- Nothing special to report.