, released in 2009 and developed by CFB Software, is a tool that facilitates audio recording for vinyl LP or cassette. The output can be converted to CD, MP3 or WAV files.
- Configuration: the user is able to specify the start time for the audio recording. Once these parameters are established, LP Recorder will launch automatically as needed. It is also possible to select the mono or stereo mode depending on the quality of the desired output.
- Control: to ensure the smooth running of the recording, the user is equipped with all LP Recorder's functions. Actions such as Pause, Resume or Stop the capture process can be performed effortlessly.
- Playback: what makes LP Recorder stands out from other programs is its option to playback recorded sound simultaneously. The latter allows users to check in real time the audio quality in parallel with the recording. Connecting the headset or speaker is essential for this option.
- Export: LP Recorder allows the sharing of the recorded audio under three clear formats namely WAV, MP3 and OGG formats. These files can be attached to an email and sent to friends and families.
- LP Recorder includes an OGG compressor.
- It allows users to select the sampling rate for exporting recorded sound.
Latest update on August 12, 2014 at 01:26 AM.