There is no doubt that Mp3 files are the most used among audio files. But there are times you need to convert them into other formats. To do so, you do not have to struggle too much since such applications are available everywhere and all are easy to use like All To MP3 converter.
- Output formats: WMA, OGG, WAV, PCM or CDA are the available output formats. You just choose the one you want by checking the matching box. Several files can be converted at once provided their output directories are all the same.
- Useful: if you want, you do not have to open All To MP3 converter to transform you files, you can convert them directly from Explorer Windows by right-clicking on it and choose the “Convert with All To MP3 converter” option.
- Tag editor: All to Mp3 Converter may be focused on conversion only but at the same time it features a tag editor tool which allows you to enter information related to the file such as artist name, lyrics and so forth.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Required drive space: 18 Mb.
- It is an easy to use program.
- A high quality sound is one of its assets.
- It is nothing more than a trial version.
Latest update on April 24, 2013 at 01:39 AM.