Designed by KMiNT21 Software and release in 2005, Personal Inspector
is a computer monitoring software which can monitor all computer activity and Internet usage.
- Monitoring: Personal Inspector can be a great help for monitoring computer activity of employees. This is aiming at finding out if the employee is spending too much time on their personal needs or if they misuse corporate resources. The application displays what applications are running and which Internet resources have been visited.
- Tracking: apart from that, the application also tracks titles and addresses of all visited web pages as well as all keystrokes (including passwords). It is saving contents of Windows clipboard and takes screen captures of the desktop to report it to you later.
- Stealth mode: with Personal Inspector, you can also hide the program from the users since it can quietly run in the background. It cannot be found even in the Task Manager and can be removed from the Programs menu.
- Customizable hot keys: the tool is integrated with customizable hot keys which help its users to start and stop monitoring, hide and display the program window. Thanks to these hot keys, users can as well view reports based on the collected data or quit completely the application.
- Personal inspector takes little system resources.
- It has an intuitive and convivial interface that everybody can use.
- It is a shareware version that expires after some days of use.
Smart Parental Control 2.0
Personal Inspector 4.0b
Personal Inspector 5.0
Latest update on November 22, 2012 at 08:58 AM.