is a tool that can organize your digital images in a very simple way to create an album. It also allows you to publish them on the Internet.
- Creating albums: creating photo albums does not require any overwork. All you need to do is to browse and select the files you want to add to the album. Therefore, it is possible to add, delete or modify albums. In addition, FlipAlbum also enables users to insert an image using the cover page.
- Background music: static images can be accompanied by background music which gives the album a little more life. However, the insertion works only as long as the music is in MIDI, WAV, MP3 or WMA file format.
- Display: FlipAlbum occurs primarily as a tool for viewing images. In this sense, it allows you to view pictures of all the ways you want. This means that the program allows rotating, resizing, copying, and deleting pictures.
- Supported file formats: the tool supports the following video and image file formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, WMF, ICO, PNG, PCD, PSD, TIF, AVI, MPEG1, WMV, MIDI, WAV MP3 and WMA.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- RAM: 512MB.
- Processor: IBM® PC compatible, Pentium® 4 processor, or equivalent
- Required disk space: 100 MB.
- 16-bit color display adaptor.
- FlipAlbum is easy to use and offering an intuitive interface.
- Nothing special to report.
Pics Organizer 1.4
Sort Pictures 4.79
Flip Album 4.0
Flip Album 3.0