is an instant messaging server. This program is developed by Ventia and is highly secure and reliable.
- Open standard: DeskNow WebMessenger is a program that is using the open standard Jabber(TM)/XMPP protocol. Thanks to this, users are free to choose the Jabber clients that are available and that please them.
- Secure: instant messages exchanged during chat sessions are entirely protected. DeskNow WebMessenger is using 128 bit SSL technology for the encryption. This is the standard defense that banks are now using to secure Internet banking.
- Active directory: for this new version, DeskNow WebMessenger supports Active Directory integrated authentication. This means that users are given the ability to create accounts that are found in an Active Directory domain.
- Automatic installer: DeskNow WebMessenger can be automatically installed for Windows and can even be run as Windows service. Requiring no installation, users can directly connect to it via a simple web page visit.
- The interface is plain and simple to use.
- DeskNow WebMessenger works across firewalls, proxies and NAT.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.