is a program for taking screenshots of the desktop. This can be essential for the creation of interactive presentations, learning tools and teachings. It was released in 2010 by Domino Computer Services.
- Capture mode: to start the process, the user will have to click on "Arrow" to draw the region to capture. There are other tools including Lines, Double Lines, Scrible and Caret. MyScreen also enables to capture the whole screen.
- Image enhancement: the captured images can be added customizable effects in order to enhance it. For example, MyScreen enables users to adjust brightness, crop and apply Lone images, Zoom in and out and even sharpen a dark or fuzzy picture.
- Export option: the output format can be saved in GIF, JPG or PNG image formats. An icon on its main interface also allows users to send the captured image to a contact via email. It is possible to add comments and annotation on an image.
- MyScreen is simple to use.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- It supports short-keys to access capture quickly.
- This is a trial version that expires after some days of use.