Released in 2010 and designed by Bulent Baltacioglu, BSR Screen Recorder
helps you to capture any activity performed on your computer system. It is entirely a full-featured program with all the necessary tools. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Capture: BSR Screen Recorder uses WATCHIT Mode for webcam recording & video stream recording on the Internet to ensure a good quality of the output. So then, you can record whether a sound your microphone, speakers, CD Audio, MIDI etc or a movie from your video player, mouse moves and sounds and others.
- Capture modes: thanks to this application, users can select any portion of the screen for recording. They can choose Full Desktop, a Window, a Region, and Picture in Picture or Auto-pan. Captured images are saved in JPG, BMP and PNG.
- Customization: BSR Screen Recorder enables to zoom in and out while recording (2D and 3D zooming, Dynamic 3D zoom). It is also possible to record sounds or images from multiple monitors and customize to watermark recording.
- Movie Lab: this feature called Movie Lab is a great help enabling users to edit and crop videos, add objects, apply effects, transitions and text. Captured videos are saved in AVI, SWF and WMV formats.
- Other options: apart from that, BSR Screen Recorder also enables to cut portions from video, grab pictures from video, extract Sound from video and combine videos. There are other features that you can find once you download the application on your computer.
- Operating system: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / NT / 2000 / 2003 (including both 32 bit and 64 bit versions)
- RAM: 512 MB minimum
- HDD: 20 MB for installing
- Processor: Pentium processor minimum
- BSR Screen Recorder is easy to use.
- This is a shareware version that expires after some days of use.
BSR Screen Recorder 4.2.13
BSR Screen Recorder 4.2.16