Released in 2010 and designed by PCHand Software, PCHand Screen Capture
is a tool for capturing and editing images. It offers several types of capture and functions that are available bellow.
- Capture modes: PCHand Screen Capture offers seven (7) capture modes. These different capturing are the following : Capture Rectangle, Capture Fixed Rectangle, Capture Full Screen, Capture Windows, Capture WindowsProject, Capture Scrolling Window and Capture Active Window.
- Output choice: once you have defined your capture mode, you can then select to edit it and then choose an output so that you can share it to other people. Indeed, you can choose Image Editor, Clipboard, Image File, MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Email. Screenshots are saved in PNG, JPEG and BMP file formats.
- Customization: after capturing the image, users are allowed to edit the image, adjust colors, font, contrasts, etc. It is also possible to add effects, text annotation, decorations, and much more.
- Other options: apart from that, PCHand Screen Capture can insert filters such as Mosaic, Blot, Noisy, Splash, Blur and much more. You can open the captured images with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and share it via mail.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: RAM 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended).
- Processor: CPU 1.0 GHz processor or above.
- Required disk space: Hard Disk 25 MB Free Space (50 MB recommended).
- PCHand Screen Capture is quite easy and simple to use thanks to its intuitive interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 15days of use.
PCHand Screen Capture 1.5
Latest update on March 20, 2013 at 07:43 AM.